and reference data system for automotive diagnostics and repair
Professional data on electronic components repairs; ECM, AT, CVT, ABS, VSC, EPS, AC, SRS, Multiplex, CAN diagnostics; A/C fill-up and repair; alarm systems, LPG and other auxiliary equipment installation. Reference data on refilling capacities.
Diagnostics and reference data on multiple car models, including wiring diagrams, DTCs, ECU pinout and waveform data, location diagrams, fuses and relays, typical malfunctions.
Online database — available 24/7
Cost-effective approach that saves you time and money!
- Wiring diagrams: over 16,500 colored interactive electrical diagrams with wire tracing and cross-links
- DTC: generic and manufacturer-specific OBD-II codes (P0, P1, P2, P3, U0, U1, U2, C, B), Flash and HEX-codes with conditions of appearance and possible causes
- Search: by diagnostic trouble code, engine code and transmission code for diagnostics by analogy
- Pindata: pinouts and waveforms for multiple control units
- TSB: model-specific typical malfunctions
- Location diagrams: elements, including OBD diagnostic connector and ground points locations
- Junction boxes: relays, fuses, protected circuits
- Connectors: elements and intermediate connectors
- Elements check: check and initialization procedures
- Fluid capacities and oil types for over 1,500 models
MotorData OBD allows you to easily diagnose your vehicle’s engine control unit and other systems (with a plugin purchased), as well as turn off 'Check Engine' indicator (MIL) after repairs are done.
Supported adapters: ELM 327 Bluetooth / Wi-Fi
No registration or Internet connection required.
- Standard ELM327 adapter connections via OBD-II port
- Reading and clearing DTCs
- Reading freeze-frames
- Monitoring and graphing run-time parameters
- Reading passport data from ECU: VIN, firmware version, etc.
Access to technical data
Over 500 Models from the Leading Manufacturers
Europe / Russia
MotorData System Advantages
Cost-effective approach, saving you time and money
Instant access to high quality cross-referenced information, free of hardcopy service manuals nuisance
Responsive and user-friendly web-based interface
Any modern browser, quick data retrieval, detailed images, search capabilities and cross-links
Constant database expansion and system improvement
New data categories, user demand analysis, usability improvements
Available 24 hours a day, regular online updates